28–31 October, London (UK)
The Biometrics Institute Congress has established itself as the meeting place for the international biometrics community to gather annually in London. It provides an independent platform for off-the-record discussion among the institute’s global multi-stakeholder community.
Either side of the two days of Congress we’re bringing you unmissable workshops and events run by industry-leading biometrics experts. These make up what is now recognised as the official Biometrics Week, run by the Biometrics Institute.
Key themes include
- Responsible & ethical use
- Digital identity
- Technology innovation and their application
- Consumer biometrics
- Intelligent borders and the travel continuum
- Secure documents
- Biometrics for social enablement
- Security and Integrity
- Research and innovation in biometrics